I hope you are all doing well and adjusting to a new online learning model. Lesson 4 continues this week. Reminder that all assignments are now not due until Mon, May 4 so please self-pace as best you can.
Your priorities this week:
- Read and end-of-chapter quizzes for Ch10: Websites, Blogs, and Podcasts and Ch11: Social Media & Mobile Apps
- L4 Micro Project: Digital Communications Creative Suite (individual)
- Online Portfolio Phase 4: Resume, LinkedIn, and Your Digital Footprint
- Blog Post Topic: Reflections, hopes and fears around COVID-19***
- Select tasks related to your CCE partner’s PR, social media, outreach and promotional efforts**
**CCE project scope and due dates will be dictated by CCE Leads so please work directly with your Lead should you have questions or need an extension. All CCE project work should be completed no later than May 4.
***I canceled the podcast assignment in Lesson 3 – “Triggered”. To replace podcast assignments in Lesson 4 and 5, students will be asked to create blog posts instead.
- WSU #COVID19 Updates page
- WSU Guide for Students: Preparing to Complete Courses Remotely
- Lectures & Tutorials in 383
- Royalty-free images, audio, and video
Zoom Virtual Meet-Ups during normal class time
You do not have to attend class during the normally scheduled time. However, I will be available every Mon, Wed, Fri between 2-3p via Zoom should you want to join in for any discussion, questions, or coaching. See Blackboard or past emails for connection info.
Virtual Office Hours
If you would like to meet with me outside of class time, please schedule an appointment with me through Calendly